FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, AYUDA A LA DISCAPACIDAD with address at Sepulveda Street, 17 in Alcobendas, Madrid is the owner of the data on the website where it is located. It is also responsible for the personal data provided by users through it.
The user is informed and expressly consents to the processing of the data provided during his / her browsing on the website of FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, AYUDA A LA DISCAPACIDAD , those that are created as a result of the use of the same and those that communicate to FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, AYUDA A LA DISCAPACIDAD in the corresponding forms, either via web or in any other support, as well as those obtained by recording images and sound, or other means, due to the development of the application or participation in any project, activity, event , scholarship application, assistance, training or subscription to FUNDACIÓN LUKAS communications, DISABILITY AID, even after the relationship is finalized, including, where appropriate, international data transfers that may take place under the purposes indicated in section 5 .- WITH WHAT PURPOSES DO WE REQUEST AND TREAT YOUR INFORMATION ?.
The interested party declares to be over 18 years of age. Likewise, in the event that the data you provide, either through browsing the FLK website or forms on any other support, are minors, in their capacity as parent or guardian of the minor, expressly authorize the treatment of said data included, where appropriate, those relating to health, for the correct management of treatments, programs, activities, projects or any other that may be required for their proper purpose.
The interested party guarantees the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, undertaking to keep FUNDACIÓN LUKAS informed of any changes that may occur in them.
Then we inform you about the treatments we perform with the data you provide us through this website or through any support through which you can exchange information with FUNDACIÓN LUKAS AYUDA A LA DISCAPACIDAD. We take care to protect your personal data and treat them with the greatest transparency.
1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Owner: FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, AYUDA A LA DISCAPACIDAD (onwards FUNDACIÓN LUKAS). CIF: G-85696888
- Address: c / Sepúlveda 17, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid
- Contact telephone number: 91 759 91 26
- Contact email with the Delegate for Data Protection: email@example.com
- Registration Data: Registered in the Registry of Foundations of State Competition with nº 934SND
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3.- OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms made available at www.fundacionlukas.org or through any other type of support are generally mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, the interested parties’ requests can not be addressed.
4.- WHAT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
FUNDACIÓN LUKAS will treat the data that is provided and, in any case, those that are indicated as obligatory in the web forms enabled or in any other support such as:
- Identifying data: name and surname
- Contact information: email address, contact telephone number
- Address data: personal or professional good
- Health data
- Economic data: tax identification number, information regarding forms and means of payment
5.- WITH WHAT PURPOSES DO WE REQUEST AND TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
FUNDACIÓN LUKAS will treat the data provided during navigation and / or by using the website, those collected through the forms on any type of support or those obtained through the recording of images or other means, including, where appropriate, the related to health, or as a consequence of the exchange of information with the interested party for the following purposes:
• The management of application or participation in any activity, project, event, program and / or training.
• Compliance with legal obligations, including meeting the requirements of the Tax Agency to communicate and certify the donations received.
• The processing, follow-up and updating of information requests.
• The dissemination in social networks, written or voice media, web publications, videos, television of the FUNDACIÓN LUKAS activity.
• Management and submission of sporadic communications and FUNDACIÓN LUKAS newsletter when the user has subscribed, having given their prior consent to receive them.
• Legitimate interest in keeping you informed as a collaborator, donor, FLK team, partner, guardian or close user, user and / or volunteer or by consent of the interested party.
• The dissemination in social networks, web publications, videos, radio, television or any other means the activities of FUNDACIÓN LUKAS.
• Attend and manage the requests and queries made through the email addresses or telephone numbers provided for it.
• Management of the data of the participants in the charity raffles that take place during the realization of events and activities
6.- NAVIGATION WITH COOKIES
Cookies are computer files that are stored on the device of the interested party while browsing a web page and contain, in general, a number that allows identification of the interested party’s device.
The FUNDACIÓN LUKAS uses this service to manage the traffic it receives. Each time a user visits our website, the name of the access provider, IP address, date and time of access, links from which he accesses and any other information of a similar nature that may be provided by his navigation is stored in the Google servers. the place. These data will be treated anonymously and disassociated. Google allows statistics and graphs combining various selection criteria based on the data collected, providing valuable information to our organization with the aim of focusing the contents according to the conclusions obtained.
7.- LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In section 5. WITH WHAT PURPOSES DO WE REQUEST AND TREAT YOUR INFORMATION? the purposes for which we gather your data are related. The legal basis that legitimizes us to the processing of your data is:
The execution of the activity of the FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, inspired by its mission and under its vision. For this we need to collect your personal data and thus be able to carry out activities, projects, programs, granting scholarships, grants, holding events, training and keep interested parties aware of them through their subscription to sporadic communications or the newsletter . In case of not providing the data, FUNDACIÓN LUKAS, reserves the right not to include the interested party in the projects, activities, programs, granting of scholarships, aid, celebration of events, training or other activities and in not keeping up to date with the same.
8.- TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data processed will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, that is, as long as there is mutual interest in the development of FLK activities and / or until we request the withdrawal and, during the deadlines required by law to meet eventual responsibilities once the relationship has ended and until the prescription of the possible derived responsibilities. However, the interested party may revoke his / her consent at any time in the corresponding cases through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
9.- ADDRESSEES AND DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
There could be data transfer to other organizations with which FUNDACIÓN LUKAS shares links because of its mission and vision, and with those that collaborate with FUNDACIÓN LUKAS in favor of the world of disability.
10.- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
There could be data transfer to third countries as servers in the US due to the use of the following tools: Mailchimp for communications and Google Drive, Gmail, Dropbox for information storage.
11.- ELABORATION OF PROFILES
No type of automated decision will be made but profiles could be drawn on the data obtained.
12.- DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
FUNDACIÓN LUKAS has a Delegate for Data Protection (DPO). You can contact this person at the same registered office of the foundation or through the e-mail address email@example.com
13.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:• Revoke the consents granted.
• Oppose the use of your personal data by FUNDACIÓN LUKAS.
• Obtain information about whether the FUNDACIÓN LUKAS is treating personal data concerning the interested party or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from FUNDACIÓN LUKAS the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations is met.
• Request the portability of the data provided by the subscriber in those cases provided for in the regulations.
14.- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can withdraw the consent at any time.
You can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
16.- LEGAL REQUIREMENT
In order to manage all the activities indicated in section 5, it is essential to obtain your data, which allows us to optimize the management of the same.
17.- SECURITY MEASURES
We inform you that FUNDACION LUKAS will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to that effect. guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
FUNDACIÓN LUKAS is not responsible for the information on this website from sources outside of it, as well as content not developed by it. The links that appear on this website are intended to inform the user about the existence of other sources of related information on the Internet. FUNDACIÓN LUKAS is not responsible for the results obtained through the aforementioned links.
19.- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The interested party is obliged to make good use of the website, this is in accordance with current legislation, in good faith and public order. This also entails the commitment not to carry out activities in order to damage, disable or overload the website, or actions that may hinder and / or prevent normal use and proper functioning thereof.
All the contents of this website are the property of FUNDACIÓN LUKAS and are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property, being prohibited its reproduction in whole or in part, copy or distribution of the content of the website, without the express consent of FUNDACIÓN LUKAS. This reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any changes, variations, deletions or cancellations in its content, presentation structure, temporarily or permanently. It is the responsibility of the interested party to ensure that they are using the updated version at all times. This power does not confer on the interested parties any right to receive compensation for damages.