Parque Canal Ríos Rosas
The Community of Madrid has made available to citizens a new public park in the Madrid district of Chamberí, which has a children’s play area adapted to children with functional diversity. For the design of the park they had the collaboration of Lukas Foundation. Children will enjoy this new space from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from October 16 to April 30 and from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. from May 1 to October 15.
We hope that from now on many children of the district can enjoy many moments of games where integration and smiles are very present.
Park of the plane in Getafe
The Aviocar Park C212, is located in the neighborhood of El Bercial (Getafe, Madrid) and is a tribute to aviation and the link that links it with the city of Getafe. [More info]
Av. Salvador Allende, 8, 28907 Getafe, Madrid
Park of Somontes in Madrid
The sports complex of Somontes has this park of the ONCE Foundation adapted for children with physical and sensory disabilities. A large multigame space that occupies more than 100 square meters, built under Universal Accessibility principles and under the concept of “Design for All”. [More info]
Carr Madrid-El Pardo, Km. 3,400, 28035 Madrid.
Multi-game adapted in Fuenlabrada
Children’s area with rubber floor and adapted swings whose protagonist is the adapted multi-game “Fire Station”. Located in the Solidarity Park [More info]
Address: Calle Francia, 52
Junta de distrito: Cerro-El Molino
Adapted parks in Alcorcón
The municipality has playgrounds adapted to children with disabilities in the Plaza de Pontevedra, in the Parque de las Palmeras, in Darwin Sur Park, in Plaza de Orense, and in the Violeta Friedman and La Paz parks. [More info]
Park Juan Carlos I
Playground adapted in the Pinar de Verano, which includes games adapted as an adapted frigate, a triple swing with adapted seats, an inclusive carousel, a balsa dock, a swan and a Tipi carousel. [More info]
Av. de Logroño, 36, 28042 Madrid
Lunar Module Park in Alcobendas
This park, named ‘lunar module’, has been designed so that all children play at the same time. It has a swing
endowed with an inclusive seat, which two or more children can use at the same time. The floor is continuous rubber and there is also a slide and games to develop cognitive abilities.
Av. Olímpica, 5, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid (in front of the Gabriel y Galán school)
Adapted parks in Majadahonda
There is an area of children’s games of integration in the Plaza de la Constitución intended for children aged between 2 and 12 years. The two park integration docks allow the use of games by children with certain motor disabilities.
Plaza Constitución – 28220 Majadahonda
The Adolfo Suárez de Majadahonda park is the first park in Spain accessible to people with visual disabilities. The City Council offers blind people geographic and descriptive information about the environment. [More info]
Calle Velero, 24, 28220 Majadahonda, Madrid
– Currently in Madrid there are 18 integration areas distributed throughout the urban map. Four have been renewed with this performance: Integration Area “Torres Miranda” in Zona Delicias (Calle de Torres Miranda, 2, 28045 Madrid, play area in the Ebrobio Basin Street * (Arganzuela), two on Celio Villalba Avenue ( Hortaleza), and another one in the Plaza Sierra de Grazalema * (Villa de Vallecas). * – At least 80% of the elements are integration-
Adapted Playground in Parque Vía – Alicante
Este parque de ocio infantil adaptado tiene tres espacios diferenciados:
- Uno para niños de más de tres años que incorpora juegos específicos para formar un área de integración donde los niños con discapacidad psíquica y cognitiva pueden jugar.
- Uno para mayores de cinco años en el que todos los juegos están adaptados.
- Una pista de patinaje.
Parque de la Vía Parque
Vía Parque, 03016 Alicante
This adapted children’s leisure park has three different spaces:
- One for children over three years of age that incorporates specific games to form an integration area where children with mental and cognitive disabilities can play.
- One for over five years in which all games are adapted.
- A skating rink.
Parque de la Vía Parque
Via Parque, 03016 Alicante
Playgrounds Adapted in Petrer – Alicante
The two large parks of the city are fully adapted: the 9 de Octubre park (developed by the handicapped Sense Barreres association) and the El Campet park. [More info]